Your main role will be a substitute driver and an extra driver as the need arises. You will be involved in all aspects of an electrical wholesale warehouse. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who can work hard with a minimal amount of supervision. You may be doing receiving of incoming product, shipping outbound orders via UPS or freight carriers, picking orders with an electronic bar code wand, restocking and straighting product shelves. You will also be performing general warehousing duties, such as sweeping, cleaning, mopping and etc.You will need to be a team player and accept the job assignments you are given.. This job will require a great deal of flexibility as your duties will be subject to change from day to day.
- Minimum age 21 years
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction
- Basic computer knowledge (Windows based)
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Able to operate a forklift
- 1-2 years warehousing experience
- Able to drive 2-ton 20 foot stake bed delivery truck (Ford F650)
- Clean driving record-NO moving violations within the past 2 years
- Able to pass MVR check, background check and drug screen
- A CDL liscense is NOT required
Job Type: Full-Time
Randall Hawkins (214)503-7227
Location: Dallas, TX (6)
Apply For This Position