Capabilities – Projects with Stored Material
These advantages go beyond storage. Storing your project materials with Elliott Electric Supply gives you a number of benefits beyond the simple convenience and security of storage. First and foremost, we make sure you have the right supplies at the right time, delivered directly to your jobsite. You can stage your deliveries according to your project schedule, and if your schedule changes, we'll make deliveries on-demand. You can easily request a delivery anytime using our mobile-friendly website.
In addition to timely delivery, we strategically organize your pallets to match the phases of your project, combining material from various manufacturers. Staged in a designated area of our warehouse, your material is carefully labeled and palletized, with all kits assembled and ready to go according to your instructions.
While stored, your material is available for inspection, and you can even run immediate audit reports remotely via our website.
- Secure and Insured Storage - You are not liable for loss or damage of your material while it is stored in our warehouse. Insurance documentation is available upon request.
- Professional Handling and Organization - All of your supplies are properly received, checked, and organized according to your project specifications. We combine materials from different suppliers and assemble any custom kits that you request, saving you time. In the event that freight claims are needed, we will file them for you.
- Palletize and Arrange Material Remotely - Using our website, you can arrange your material into custom kits and pallets. Our personnel follow your exact specifications to prepare these kits and pallets. At the jobsite, this gives your team the utmost efficiency and convenience.
- Custom Labels with Designators - We will label all of your supplies to your exact specifications. Custom designators on the labels bring convenience to your jobsite, so every pallet goes exactly where it should. There is no risk of confusion about what each pallet contains. Labelling also means easier inspection of stored material.
- Timely Delivery of Your Material - Use our website to schedule deliveries to your jobsite. Get what you need when you need it. In addition to scheduling, you can easily request on-demand deliveries using our website. Lift gates and pallet jacks are standard on our trucks, and forklifts are available in most locations.
- Every detail of every project is accessible via ElliottElectric.com using any device. This includes instant audit or recap reports for your inventory, item-by-item order status, full detail of your items stored at our warehouse (including how your material should be labelled and palletized), all associated documents, tracking of manufacturer shipments, and a full history of any service charges. You can also download shipment status reports and all-in-one project spreadsheets. Manage multiple projects in multiple locations.
- Custom Requests - If you need a capability that isn't already available, we have the ability to add it for you.
Call Us to Get Started
Contact your Elliott Electric Supply salesperson today and let us know you're interested in setting up Projects with Stored Material. We can promptly get you started and answer any questions you may have.
Find a Store Location