- Greet customers courteously.
- Handle customer requests promptly.
- Enter telephone customer orders on computer
- Sell merchandise…don’t just take orders!
- Keep up-to-date on new products.
- Enter Customer Orders on computer, pick counter sales orders, and print ship ticket for counter sales orders.
- Maintain merchandise displays.
- Investigate customer complaints, make necessary adjustments, make reports to Operations and Store Manager.
- Keep a want list of items asked for and not in stock and give it to the Operations and Store Manager weekly.
- Develop a sales personality.
- Thoroughly understand catalogs and prices.
- Enter & expedite orders to vendors for special items not referred to the purchasing department.
- Print Customer backorder report daily and expedite as required
- Print “Pick Tickets Not Shipped” report on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday to verify that Warehouse has picked, and Shipped all orders sent to warehouse.
- Review “Ship Ticket Not recorded” report once a week to verify that all orders have been delivered and recorded for that week so your weekly commission is paid.
- Clear up all payable problems caused on PO’s ordered by you, within the week they are sent to you.
- Bill all direct shipments in the month they are shipped.
You must have a good understanding of the electrical industry and the materials that apply in the residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
You must have a clean background and be able to pass a pre employment drug screen as well as randoms.
You must have a great attitude, willing to learn, and be a team player.
You must have a good knowledge of computers and basic tools such as Microsoft Exchange email and Explorer.
You must be well spoken and kind. Our top priority is customer service.
You must be prompt and good at time management.
Job Type: Full-Time
Chris Rogers (318)445-1336
Location: Sulphur, LA (80)
Apply For This Position