General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Verifying all deliveries and material are loaded on the truck.
Securing load for transit.
Following predetermined route provided by dispatch.
Ensure delivery of all materials to the customer in a timely and professional manner.
Professional Qualifications Required:
- Approved Motor Vehicle Report obtained by Human Resource Dept. with no more than 1 violation. MVR checked twice a year - July and December.
- Mature, neat, professional appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal & customer relations skills.
- Courteous, friendly & helpful to customers and co- workers.
- No history of drug or alcohol use.
- Subject to Random drug test administered at least annually.
- Complies with Elliott Electric Dress Code for Drivers.
- Heavy lifting may be required.
Job Type: Full-Time
Javier Maya (512)339-8750
Location: Austin, TX (Austin RDC - 64)
Apply For This Position