Summary: The Will Call Express Associate is responsible for processing transactions for customers placing orders through our sales personnel that will be picked up at the Will Call Express. The Will Call Express Associate is responsible for having a professional and pleasant demeanor with all customers. The Will Call Express Associate is also responsible for maintaining an orderly and organized environment for our customers and to maintain efficiency within the department.
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous transactions for each of our customers coming through the Will Call Express department.
- Dispatch Will Call Express orders to appropriate Will Call Express order pullers (or to other order pullers as a high priority status) after careful analysis of what type of material the order contains.
- Stage completed orders in the designated locations by size of order and type of items.
- Maintain a well-organized, neat workplace that creates a professional and efficient environment for both the associate and the customer.
- Notify Stock Checker of any items that cannot be found so inventory can be backordered and the inventory can be corrected in a timely manner to prevent subsequent orders from being backordered.
- Regularly check files and staged orders for material that has been in area for more than two weeks so items can be returned to stock and tickets killed.
- Safely maneuver heavy machinery, such as order picker, reach truck and sit down forklift, to pull orders and stage material in the Will Call Express area.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Work with other team members and EES associates in a professional and considerate manner.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent preferred. Basic familiarity with the use of a personal computer. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats. Demonstrated time management and organizational skills, including an ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Ability to perform duties with minimal or no supervision. Must have a professional and courteous attitude. Excellent customer service skills. Forklift and other heavy machinery certification obtained within one month of start date. Must be an energetic team player and able to work with diverse personalities.
Physical Requirements: Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time. Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone. Ability to bend, climb, push, and pull, including the ability to maneuver at heights and in tight or small places. Ability to routinely lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that frequently weigh up to 40 lbs. and that may occasionally weigh in excess of 70 lbs. Ability to operate heavy machinery.
Job Type: Full-Time
Taylor Kulovitz (972)206-0016
Location: Farmers Branch, TX (DFW RDC - 34)
Apply For This Position