Summary: The Inventory Cycle Counter is responsible for monitoring warehouse inventory and performing cycle counting duties to ensure that all materials are properly verified to be reflective of reported inventory. The Inventory Cycle Counter's duties also include miscellaneous store/stockroom activities to maintain inventory accuracy through proper processing of material receipts, transfers, and issues.
- Perform scheduled cycle counts in an ongoing and sustained manner to ensure the actual physical count is verified against the computer inventory record three times per year.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine quantity on hand.
- Ensure materials are in proper locations. Conduct searches in order to locate misclassified inventory.
- Perform thorough research and document inventory discrepancies using all available resources to identify root causes in order to resolve discrepancies and reconcile inventory.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervision.
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of related experience in shipping and receiving preferred. Organized thought process with ability to produce accurate results, effective prioritization to meet scheduled deadlines, and strong analytical and problem solving skills. Required to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math. Must be able to pass the forklift certification test and drive a forklift or machinery on a daily basis.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, climb and move about the facility; regularly utilizes depth perception, peripheral vision and close focus; required to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs. and consistently 55lbs; stoops, kneels, reaches and carries.
Job Type: Part-Time
Cedrica Fields (972)206-0016
Location: McKinney, TX (McKinney - 43)
Apply For This Position