Summary: Oversees and manages projects awarded to department. Provides documentation, material coordination, and support to customer and sales staff during project. Supports the overall Branch sales strategy through efficient and timely responses to internal and external customers. Establishes and maintains superior customer and vendor relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Evaluates percentage of gross return on projects. Maintains gross margin levels established by management in the area of project quotations.
• Responsible for ensuring products are ordered and billed accurately. Address and correct complications as they are reported, including but not limited to damages, returns, shortages, etc. to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Ensures material is purchased with the best pricing terms from manufacturers. Contacts and negotiates with vendors for special terms and pricing for supplies and materials regarding quoted projects.
• Performs appropriate expediting functions to ensure material is shipped by vendor and received by customer in the agreed-upon time frame.
• Communicates scheduling and shipping date changes with customer and sales staff.
• Creates and processes change orders as requested and maintains billing on the project until closed.
• Creates and maintains project documentation including:
Job Account Information & Agreement form
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships with various vendor representatives.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred with three (3) to five (5) years working experience in a similar setting. Basic experience in and knowledge of the lighting industry (vendors, suppliers, agents, and how to source). Experience in quoting/running account projects. Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat). Be able to read lighting plans (RCP and Electrical). Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-Time
Brandi Shamblin (281)345-1143
Location: Houston, TX (Houston RDC - 49)
Apply For This Position