Summary: The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring candidates, as well as, onboarding new employees.
- Effectively work with management team to determine hiring needs and quality of recent hires.
- Ensure all job openings are posted internally. Screen applications, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, make recommendations for hire, and deliver employment offers for position openings.
- Onboard all new employees, ensuring they are knowledgeable about the culture, policies, and basic job functions for their position, and that they have been introduced to leadership team.
- Initiate and oversee the first 90 days of training to ensure new hires are trained properly.
- Convert temporary employee to permanent before the conversion date and send in temp payroll weekly to respective agencies.Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee separation, whether voluntary or involuntary.
- Represent company at job fairs, conveying to candidates a positive, inviting and respectful workplace, consistent with the company's culture.
- Must be able to research, plan and execute new recruiting efforts and build relationships with organizations that can strengthen our recruiting abilities.
- Passionate about recruitment and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
- Be knowledgeable about the company image that is presented on hiring websites and do your best to always improve upon that.
- Be aware of the impression our existing employees’ have about the company, always looking for ways to have the highest employee satisfaction.
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
Minimum of one year experience recruiting or working in an HR capacity; knowledge of warehouse environment and electrical products beneficial. Industry experience preferred, college degree or minimum requirement of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to communicate job openings clearly, interview candidates, be discreet with employee information, and use Microsoft Excel. Ability to demonstrate time management and organizational skills, including planning and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Ability to perform duties with minimal or no supervision while having a professional and courteous attitude. Exhibits an energetic team player attitude and can work with diverse personalities from different backgrounds.
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit, stand, and walk for prolonged periods of time. Ability to routinely lift, carry, and otherwise transport work-related materials that weigh up to 20 lbs. and that may occasionally weigh in excess of 40 lbs.
Job Type: Full-Time
Cedrica Fields (972)206-0016
Location: Farmers Branch, TX (DFW RDC - 34)
Apply For This Position