Receive pipe/conduit inventory coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other
locations accurately and promptly, notating any and all damages on the Bill of Lading.
Verify part number as well as the quantity and description of inventory received by checking merchandise against the Packing Slip.
Examine incoming shipments and appropriately report/record any damages or discrepancies on
Packing Slip and Receiving Exception Report.
Stock material in proper bin locations, marking all overstock with item and
quantity so inventory is easily identified.
- Responsible for lling customer orders and delivering them to the dock area in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Efciently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders lled; working with the Picking Supervisor and/or Stock Checker with any questions/issues.
- Maintain neat and orderly work areas, keeping the Pipe Aisle, entry way and
walkways free of debris to ensure a safe working environment.
- Assist in any and all warehouse duties on an as-needed basis.
Qualifications: High school diploma or GED with warehouse or distribution experience preferred. Able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code. Must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked. Basic math skills and reasoning skills. Certification of power-truck equipment. Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift after training. Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted. Able to withstand extreme temperatures in a typical warehouse environment. Position spends a large amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing. Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season.
Job Type: Full-Time
Tori Joseph (972)206-0016
Location: Farmers Branch, TX (DFW RDC - 34)
Apply For This Position