- Have a clearly marked and adequate place for every item we stock. See that all items are in that place unless pulled for a shipping ticket.
- No item will be stocked if there is no clearly marked location.
- Check merchandise in against the receiving ticket.
- Record any damage to inventory.
- Pick orders for shipment.
- Prepare bills of lading.
- Prepare return tickets or warranty material.
- Learn more about electrical supplies.
- Report discrepancies in inventory to Warehouse Manager.
- Keep bins neat and clean.
- Keep warehouse in neat and orderly fashion.
- Advise the warehouse manager in establishing processes to improve the operation of your department and service to our customer.
- Keep lunch breaks to one hour in length.
- Ability to do heavy lifting.
Have a clean driving record
Pass a drug screen
Have a clean background check
Have a drivers license for a minimum of 3 years
Have a good attitude and work well with others
Job Type: Full-Time
Chris Rogers (318)445-1336
Location: Alexandria, LA (54)
Apply For This Position