The successful applicant will have some or all of the following traits or skills:
- Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to transition from task to task seamlessly
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing as well as verbally
- Basic business related math skills, I.e. how to figure margin, markup, discount amount and percentage etc
- Ability to remain at a computer workstation for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to work alone or as a member of a team
- A customer service mentality
In addition to some or all of the above the PREFERRED applicant may also have the following:
- Degree in business finance or accounting
- Previous experience in electrical or other industrial wholesale
- Previous experience with electrical products, either in the electrician field, in a retail, or wholesale setting
- Formal education in materials management, industrial distribution or a related course of study
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of programs or equivalent
Normal work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM, subject to changes by your immediate supervisor or the Inventory Manager.
Hourly wage will be based on previous experience and skill set of the applicant.
All applicants MUST complete the on-line application and include a resume. Any in-person meetings with applicants must be scheduled in advance.