Supports the day-to-day operations of the regional distribution center.
- ~ Responsible for ensuring that all orders that require shipment of spools and/or any wire are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- ~ Responsible for ensuring that shipments of wire being sent are cut to order and adhere to safety standards.
- ~ Responsible for any assigned housekeeping tasks and for carrying out any other duties assigned to them by management.
Pay is weekly.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance, as well as a 401k program, are available to full-time employees
- ~ A high school diploma or GED, with warehouse or distribution experience, is preferred.
- ~ Able to identify products by size, type, style, color, or product code.
- ~ Must be able to read orders and match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- ~ Basic math skills and reasoning skills.
- ~ Certification of power-truck equipment is preferred, but certification training and testing can also be provided upon being hired.
- ~ Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices.
Physical Requirements: Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted. Able to withstand extreme temperatures in a typical warehouse environment. Position spends a significant amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling, and pushing. Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection. Specific vision abilities required by this job include- close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must have the ability to work in a constant state of alert and in a safe manner.
Job Type: Full-Time
Angela Moyer (512)339-8750
Location: Manor, TX (Austin RDC - 64)
Apply For This Position