This position will work with the helpdesk, end users, customers and developers to help resolve issues with software applications which are developed in house. Responsibilities include:
Documenting issues and working with others to make sure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
provide input to developers and CIO on suggested improvements to enhance user experience and reduce calls on issues.
Track software defects and follow up with team-leads to make sure issues are resolved.
Assist training team with questions on software applications developed in-house.
Assist helpdesk call center on level 2 calls regarding software applications developed in-house.
Assist with mobile application deployment and tracking software deployment to minimize rollout issues.
Assist with Access to various applications and to internal systems.
Some travel required to assist training department and CIO with rollouts at store locations.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience in working within a Desktop Support environment is a plus
- Experience in using a "ticketing" system to manage workload is preferred
- Experience working with mobile applications and software deployment/testing is a plus
Job Type: Full-Time
Phillip Hale (936)715-4010
Location: Nacogdoches, TX (NacSpace - ERP - 167)
Apply For This Position