- Check, package, and prepare merchandise for shipment
- Receive incoming merchandise
- Input information into the computer and files as required
- Pull, organize, and log orders for ship out or delivery as required
- Stock, maintain, locate parts in proper bins and mark products
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Assist in other areas as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Education - High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Experience - Distribution experience (Preffered); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licenses or Certificates - A valid driver’s license is required. Must be able to obtain a DOT Medical Card. Certification as a forklift operator preferred, not required.
Physical Requirements: Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted. Able to withstand high/low temperatures in a typical warehouse environment. Position spends a large amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing. Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds. The ability to work in a constant state of alert and in a safe manner. This is a safety sensitive position, the ability to work in a constant state of awareness and in a safe manner is imperative.
Job Type: Full-Time
Brylea Jeffcoat (936)569-1184
Location: Amarillo, TX (81)
Apply For This Position