Software Developer - Intern
This is a part time position.
Our developers are involved in all phases of the software development life cycle working both independently and in teams. They are expected to design, develop, test, install and maintain software to meet provided specifications.
Developers will be expected to learn Visual Basic, C#, and possibly Java. Although we primarily use Microsoft software, we will work with whatever technology best suites our business needs.
Developers are expected to be problem solvers, have excellent analytical skills, and to be quick learners.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge of computer systems, systems analysis, program design, coding application, application packages and program testing.
- .NET Framework
- C#, Visual Basic .NET, and/or Java
- ASP.NET MVC
- DB2 or other Enterprise Relational Database Management System
- Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) experience
- Team Foundation Server or other version control system
Job Type: Full-Time
Clark Oates (936)715-4010
Location: Nacogdoches, TX (NacSpace - 160)
Apply For This Position