Summary: The Inventory Project Specialist is responsible for ensuring all inventory is stocked in the most organized manner for the purpose of maximizing operational efficiencies. The Inventory Project Specialist is also responsible for making sure employees follow all EES policies and procedures.
- Ensure incoming trucks are secured and unloaded in a safe manner that is in compliance with all company regulations.
- Verify incoming material pallet count matches Bill of Lading and notates any discrepancies and/or damages on the BOL before the driver leaves.
- Ensure material shipped matches the Packing Slip and PO. Any shortages, overages, damages, or other discrepancies need to be written on the Packing Slip and Receiving Exception Report.
- Assure inventory received is stocked in the correct bin location: stock, 00 bin, or special (sold).
- Receive UPS and FEDEX items daily and distribute to appropriate location, department or personnel. Packages that have been expedited will need to be dealt with quicker.
- Monitor that all Receiving Associates are operating all equipment and machinery safely and in compliance with EES safety regulations.
- Utilize Personnel Management to track employee’s attendance, time clock, and to create performance evaluations.
- Implement new policies and procedures as directed by the Area Operations Manager in a timely, effective, and consistent manner.
- Maintain the organization of the warehouse and ensure that it is left in an orderly manner for the next shift.
- Work with other team members and EES associates in a professional and courteous manner.
Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent preferred. A minimum of one year experience in the electrical industry and/or knowledge of electrical products beneficial. Strong mathematical ability. Basic familiarity with the use of a personal computer. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats. Demonstrated time management and organizational skills, including an ability to plan and manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Ability to work well in a team environment. Strong customer service orientation.
Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time. Ability to utilize a computer keyboard, computer monitor, and telephone. Ability to bend, climb, push, and pull, including
the ability to maneuver at heights and in tight or small places. Ability to routinely lift, carry, andotherwise transport work-related materials that frequently weigh up to 50 lbs. and that may occasionally
weigh in excess of 70 lbs.
Job Type: Full-Time
Cedrica Fields (972)206-0016
Location: Farmers Branch, TX (DFW RDC - 34)
Apply For This Position