Quality Control Associate
Available Shifts: 1st (M-F, 9a-6pm) or 3rd (Sun-Thu, 6p-3a)
Summary: Supports the day to day operations of the Branch ensuring all orders are picked accurately. The Quality Control Associate uses the Ship Ticket Audit software to audit each order for accuracy. It is also their responsibility, after the order is audited, to get the order ready for shipment. This includes organizing the pallet or box in a way that does not damage the material and is easiest to be received by the customer. All corresponding labels must also be present, including the customer label, QC label, mixed carton label, etc. The order is then staged in the correct staging area for an on time delivery.
- Audits each order for accuracy verifying part numbers, quantities and descriptions.
- Organizes the pallet or box in a way that does not damage the material and is easiest to be received by the customer.
- Ensures all corresponding labels must also be present, including the customer label, QC label, mixed carton label, etc.
- Stages audited order in the correct staging area for an on time delivery.
- Operates a forklift safely to move inventory through the facility as required.
- Maintains neat and orderly work areas to ensure a safe working environment
Qualifications: High school diploma or GED with warehouse or distribution experience preferred. Able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code. Must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked. Basic math skills and reasoning skills. Certification of power-truck equipment. Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices.
Physical Requirements: Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted. Able to withstand extreme temperatures in a typical warehouse environment Position spends a large amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing. Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-Time
Tammie Henderson (972)206-0016
Location: Farmers Branch, TX (DFW RDC - 34)
Apply For This Position