Our developers are involved in all phases of the software development life cycle working both independently and in teams. They are expected to design, develop, test, install and maintain software to meet provided specifications.
Developers are expected to be problem solvers, have excellent analytical skills, and to be quick learners.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of computer systems, systems analysis, program design, coding application, application packages and program testing
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- .NET Framework
- DB2 or other Enterprise Relational Database Management System
- ASP.NET Web Forms & MVC
- Visual Basic .NET
- Version control
Job Type: Full-Time
Jared Coleson (936)569-1184
Location: Nacogdoches, TX (Corporate Office) (00)
Apply For This Position