Summary: The Conduit Aisle is a fast paced environment that works with 10' and 20' pieces of conduit, sometimes after normal work hours and regularly with time constraints. Accuracy and safety are important and the ability to handle multiple large orders for is the norm. The Conduit Aisle Supervisor is responsible for managing up to 5 people efficiently and accurately receiving and stocking all conduit, as well as picking all customer and transfer orders.
- Receive conduit/pipe inventory coming into the building by vendors, customers, or otherlocations accurately and promptly, notating any and all damages on the Bill of Lading.
- Verify part number as well as the quantity and description of inventory received by checking merchandise against the Packing Slip.
- Examine incoming shipments and appropriately report/record any damages or discrepancies on Packing Slip and Receiving Exception Report.
- Stock material in proper bin locations, marking all overstock with item andquantity so inventory is easily identified.
- Responsible for lling customer orders and placing them in the correct staging area in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders lled; working with the Picking department/Supervisor, Will Call Express
- department/Supervisor, and/or Quality Control department/Supervisor with any questions/issues
- Maintain neat and orderly work areas, keeping the Conduit Aisle, entryway and walkways free of debris to ensure a safe working environment.
- Operate a forklift safely to move inventory through facility as required.
- Assist in any and all warehouse duties on an as-needed basis.
High school diploma or GED with warehouse or distribution experience preferred. Able to identify product by size, type, style, color or product code. Must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked. Basic math skills and reasoning skills. Certification of power-truck equipment. Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to operate a stand-up forklift after training. Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted. Able to withstand extreme temperatures in a typical warehouse environment. Position spends a large amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing. Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-Time
Taylor Kulovitz (972)206-0016
Location: Farmers Branch, TX (DFW RDC - 34)
Apply For This Position