Our developers are involved in all phases of the software development life cycle working both independently and in teams. They are expected to design, develop, test, install and maintain software to meet provided specifications.
All developers will be expected to learn Visual Basic and our legacy language AlphaBasic. Although we primarily use Microsoft software, we will work with whatever technology best suites our business needs.
Developers are expected to be problem solvers, have excellent analytical skills, and to be quick learners.
We have positions available in our Enterprise Applications Team. Typical assignments include: Visual Basic .NET Forms applications, .Net compact framework applications, Windows Services, and Android (Java) applications.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of computer systems, systems analysis, program design, coding application, application packages and program testing
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- .NET Framework
- Visual Basic .NET
- DB2 or other Enterprise Relational Database Management System
- Mobile device development (any platform)
- Android development
- Team Foundation Server or other version control system
Job Type: Full-Time
Chad Yates (936)569-1184
Location: Nacogdoches, TX (Corporate Office) (00)
Apply For This Position