This position will support all aspects of the desktop computing requirements of the company. Responsibilities will include installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and repairing PC/Desktop computer, hardware, software, and peripherals. Responsibilities:
- Perform specialized hardware and software repairs and support for a diverse range of users.
- Resolve hardware, software, and networking/communication problems, conflicts, and defects.
- Provide daily desktop and peripheral support
- Order equipment and software and oversee computer inventory management
- Effectively interface with other departments, personnel, and business contacts
- Assist in resolving LAN communications problems
- Participate in departmental projects as required
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required by IS management
- Some travel to new and existing locations is required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Experience with the following is a plus: Windows-XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 2008 Server, Active Directory, File Servers, Printer Servers, and TCP/IP networks, Microsoft WTS, thin-clients, and roaming profiles.
- Experience in working within a Desktop Support environment is a plus
- Cat6 cabling experience is a plus
- Experience in using a "ticketing" system to manage workload is preferred.
- Must have advanced PC troubleshooting skills
- Active Directory experience is a plus
- Windows Terminal Services experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-Time
Leesha Stringer (936)715-4010
Location: Nacogdoches, TX (NacSpace - 160)
Apply For This Position