We are looking for a motivated individual that is looking to get involved in the electrical distribution business. Warehouse Associates support the day-to-day operations of the branch, providing order and delivery services. Responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing of products for customer delivery, while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion. We believe in promoting from within and would hope to find someone that is looking to start a career with us to continue to grow within our organization.
Pay is weekly.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance, as well as a 401k program, are available to full-time employees,
- ~ High school diploma or GED with warehouse or distribution experience preferred.
- ~ Able to identify products by size, type, style, color, or product code.
- ~ Must be able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- ~ Basic math skills and reasoning skills.
- ~ Certification of power-truck equipment. (Certification training and testing can be provided upon hiring.)
- ~ Operate inventory control equipment, i.e., bar-coding equipment, handheld devices.
Able to move/lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted. Able to withstand extreme temperatures in a typical warehouse environment Position spends a large amount of time standing, walking, lifting, pulling and pushing. Position may require climbing of ladders for top-level selection Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Occasional lifting of up to 75 pounds. The ability to work in a constant state of alert and in a safe manner.
Job Type: Full-Time
Shellie Higgins (512)392-4310
Location: San Marcos, TX (98)
Apply For This Position